9/26/2010

Late - Sit Down Saturday 9/26

In lieu of missing out on the Find Out Friday & Sit Down Saturday post due to family weekend at my brother's college; I thought I would still go ahead and post. Better late, then never!

Today's Sit Down Saturday Question is as follows:
Q: How do you keep track of what date the inserts come in the paper?
First, there are 3 inserts that come in the Sunday papers.
The P&G insert only comes in the paper once per month.
Each have their names on the front:
RedPlum
P&G (Proctor & Gamble)
SmartSource

A: Each insert has their own individual date stamp on the spine.
See below.

This is on the spine of today's Proctor & Gamble insert.
It shows today's date. So now you'll know what date the inserts came in the paper. I keep a hanging file folder box, and label the file folders by date & insert. That way I can quickly pull out the insert I need, and then file it away after I finish clipping.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...