11/26/2010

My Black Friday Run #1

Note: This was my trip to Gordman's. The parking lot was more crazy than the actual store. Overall, I was probably in and out in 45 minutes. My "score" of the day on this trip was both sets of boots because their shelf was completely cleared off, but I ended up finding these two thrown on different shelves in the same area.
Before Sale Prices: $58.96
After Sale Prices: $27.96

$7.99 = (1) 6pk of Pony Men's Athletic Socks
$12.99 = (1) Pair of Khaki Women's Fashion Boots
$12.99 = (1) Pair of Brown Women's Fashion Boots
$24.99 = (1) FirePot
$58.96 = Subtotal
- $4 for Doorbuster Sale on Socks
-$5 for Doorbuster Sale on Boots
-$5 for Doorbuster Sale on Boots
-$17 for Doorbuster Sale on FirePots
$27.96 = Final Cost

P.S. The picture makes the FirePot look small, but it is actually almost the size of a bowling ball! I was very happy with the size for the price I paid!

How did you do today?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...