11/04/2010

Versatile Blog Award!

I am so thrilled to receive this award from Gluten Free Motherhood! Thank you!!!!!
You made my heart happy!

To accept the versatile blogger award the rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award

Seven things about me:
1. I have a full-time Monday-Friday job in Sales.

2. My home state is Michigan, and have my heart is up there!

3. I am a Certified Massage Therapist, and completed a 653 hour program. I definitely feel a calling to become an infant massage class instructor.

4. I was on a competitive rowing team in college. Not only did I row, but I was also small enough to be the coxswain in races if needed.

5. I want to live in Seattle someday, or nearby.

6. I have Hashimoto's.

7. I get fitted for my mouth splints Monday, and will have to wear them 24-7 for 6 months. You can read the story HERE

And now the 15 blogs I've recently discovered and enjoy:
1. Mandy's Frugal Journey
2. The Frugal Free Gal
3. The Spunky Diva
4. Military Wives Saving
5. Acting Balanced
6. Beckham & Bloom
7. Dropped Stitches
8. Jessica's Coupons
9. Mrs. Lavespere
10. My Eleven Reasons
11. Night Owl Crafting
12. Not So Homemade
13. Beneath the Acacia Tree
14. Get Healthy Cheap
15. The Dirt Road Diva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...