12/11/2010

We Reached 300 Followers!



Guess What?????

Frugal Invitation has reached 300 followers on Google Friend Connect! This is quite an accomplishment! I won't sugar coat it. Blogging takes a lot of work. And you all have been so patient with me while I take the time to grow and improve Frugal Invitation. I give many thanks to each and everyone of you.

Not only have I had the opportunity to discover new blogs, but I have been able to connect many of you on different levels. I have the best readers out there! Thanks again for your continued support. See below for a few accomplishments I feel should be noted!

Here are a few of Frugal Invitation's Accomplisments:
1) We were featured on MySears Blog HERE.
2) We turned 6 month's old on 11/9/10.
3) We grew from 100 Google Friend Followers to 305 since October.
4) We have tripled our number of visitors per month since September.

What do you like best about Frugal Invitation?
I'd love to hear it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...