1/27/2011

Thrifty Thursday Tip #4


Is a birthday coming up soon in your family? Make sure you visit your favorite restaurant's websites to sign up for their email lists, or birthday clubs. Not only will you receive special offers during the year, but you almost always receive a special coupon to use on your birthday.

I absolutely LOVE Red Robin, and I picked up a FREE burger my birthday week courtesy of a special birthday coupon I received in my email. I also received a free Coldstone Creamery creation, and a free scoop of ice cream at Baskin Robbins!

My suggestion would be to set up an email address just for company newsletters that way it doesn't clog up your regular inbox.

Head over to Mommy Boards to see their thorough easy to read list!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...