5/21/2010

Origins Free Mini-Facial!

I went into Origins for my free face cleanser on
Earth Day, and I've been hooked ever since.

My skin is super dry & sensitive from my thyroid problems,
And my local consultant has done an awesome job
finding products that work for me & my picky face.

Their products are formulated without harsh chemicals,
and feel great on the skin:
You can read more about their products HERE

~~~~

Call Origins for your FREE MINI Facial!
This facial is so worth the visit.
  1. You will get a free skincare consultation
  2. A heavenly exfoliation treatment.
  3. Plus, a soothing facial mask specific to your skincare needs.
Your choice of one of the following mini facials:
  • Age Erasing
  • Firming
  • Redness Relieving
  • Brightening
  • Hydrating
P.S. Even if you aren't ready to buy-
they will still send you home with some samples.
I love the try before you buy concept!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...