9/19/2010

Satisfying Sunday

Satisfying Sunday is a new post.

I often times think that the majority of us get stuck allowing all the stressful things in our life to consume us. So, in order to keep us all grounded, I thought I would start this Sunday post. Every Sunday I will assess my life, and post about something that is satisfying my heart. If you have a blog, I hope you will join in on this, and leave me a comment so I can come visit.

Today, you will see my knitting set, and a cup of decaffeinated coffee.

My heart NEEDED to knit today. There is something about knitting that keeps me content. It relaxes me, and keeps me in the present. My mind didn't think once about tomorrow being Monday, or that I had dishes to do. It was content, and full. I've decided to knit some scarves for Christmas gifts, and I already have the new owner picked out for this one.

The mug was given to me from a friend. The saying reminds me of a song my mom listened to in the car when I was younger. I'm sure some of you have heard of it. The mug is full of decaf. The coffee reminds my stomach & heart that fall and winter are coming. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year, and winter reminds me of the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Nostalgia is sure setting in as I continue to sip.

What is satisfying you in your life?
I'd love to hear!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...