9/26/2010

Satisfying Sunday...I believe 9/26

It's time for another Satisfying Sunday post. Every Sunday I will assess my life, and post about something that is satisfying my heart. I hope you'll consider leaving me a comment about whatever is satisfying you right now in life.

I really thought I had something pinned for this post today, but then I came across a neat Sunday post over at Mrs. Trophy Wife called: "I believe...". So, in lieu of becoming a new follower of hers, I thought I'd link up and try it out. You can click her button to view other posts.


...that blogging continues to be a passion for me. And I love getting to know others in the blog world.

...I don't spend enough time with my brothers, but I also feel the road goes both ways.

...that I'm an old soul. I love to cook, knit, and generally do things that 20-something year-olds don't do.

...we all have way too much stuff, and could probably get rid of 1/3 of it.

...in taking time for myself. And should probably do it more often.

...many of us focus on the negative things in our life instead of the positive. And, I have started to to learn that it can ALWAYS be worse.

...in splurging on a pedicure.

...in trying to get all the chores done during the week so I can spend time with my family on the weekends. And spend that time doing things we enjoy!

...in hand writing greeting cards, and mailing them for no reason. Who doesn't love getting cards in the mail?

..I have a weakness for guacamole.

What do you believe?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...