9/11/2010

Sit Down Saturday 9/11

~
Today's Sit Down Saturday Question is as follows:

I was wondering if you ever buy coupons from one of the clipping sites?

A: Yes, I do use a coupon clipping site on occasion. Usually when I need additional individual coupons for a sale, or if the Sunday paper is only going to carry 1 coupon insert. If the paper is only going to carry 1 insert - it ends up being cheaper if I purchase them online.
______________________________________
The site I use most often is: Coupons & Things by Dede HERE

*Her prices are reasonable,
*She aims for same day shipping on most orders!
*Clipped coupons and whole inserts are available.
*She has a $3.00 minimum order

I have never had any problems with my orders.
I would recommend her to anyone!

P.S. You are not paying for the coupons themselves. You are paying a handling fee to have the coupons clipped and shipped to you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...