10/10/2010

Satisfying Sunday 10/10

As you may know, I try to donate to my local Ronald McDonald House at least once per month. I visited them in early September, and thought I would probably need to make another stop during late September. Well, I procrastinated, and the items sat on my dining room table for weeks! Last Friday, I learned from a friend dear to my heart that she lost her job. So during my store runs, I picked up some items that I thought she could use, and asked her to stop by my house at her convenience during the week. She came by over the weekend, and it was so rewarding to give her all the items I collected. Her daughter just melts my heart too. She's 2, and is the cutest thing ever! I know it may have been very difficult for her to accept the help, but I am so glad she did. To those of you who coupon regularly, I hope you will consider donating some of your items to your local RMH, or food shelter. We can all do something to make a difference!

P.S. The wonderful fall thunderstorm is pretty satisfying too!

What is satisfying you in your life right now?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...