11/29/2010

Are You Going Through the Motions?

Have you ever thought about how quickly our lives can change? We aren't indestructible, unfortunately. Someday will be our last. And yet, we continue to go through the motions. We like to be comfortable, and do the same things everyday. Well, it's time. We need to get out of our rut, and start LIVING. Learn something new. Say, I love you, one more time. Spend a little extra time with your loved ones because one day they may not be around any longer. Live your life through love. Be patient, and soak up every moment you can. I ask each of you all to say one extra prayer tonight, or tomorrow for me. I have a relative who was admitted to the hospital today, and although we don't know what is going on right now - I am staying optimistic. We will wait & see!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...