12/31/2010

What Do Your New Years Goals Look Like?


Guess what? It's that time of year again. You know...where we all decide we're going to make a change for the new year. I've been working on my list, and I thought I would share a couple of my resolutions (or goals as I like to call them) with you.

1) Take more pictures. Way more. Capture the moments.

2) Get healthy. I owe it to myself to exercise, and eat right.

3) Live in the moment.

4) Stop worrying. It doesn't do any good. Besides, the Big Guy upstairs has a fantastic plan for me!

Those are a few on my list, but I have many others. I heard a quote the other day that struck a chord with me. "Every breath is a second chance." We are given so many 2nd chances, and we need to live life to the fullest. Easier said, then done. I notice many times that I think about what isn't going that great in my life versus all the things I can be thankful for like a roof over my head, and being surrounded by so many wonderful people And, as always - it could be worse.

So, tell me.
What changes are you making for the New Year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...