3/08/2011

Guest Post: WheelchairDecor


12 years ago when I became confined to a wheelchair it was pretty intimidating...I needed my wheelchair but hated it with a passion. One day my sister brought me a gift, it was about 5 different wheelchair jackets that she had made...all different colors and designs! For the first time I was excited about my wheelchair...it had personality and was a lot more fun to look at.
I began getting compliments from people about how cool my wheelchair looked! People wanted to know where I got my wheelchair jackets from and how they could get one...this began a desire in me to open a shop selling wheelchair decor so others in wheelchairs could enjoy the experience a bit more! Thus, WheelchairDecor was born and is now in business offering a wide array of handmade jackets, lap blankets, cane cozy's, handbags, and door pulls, with more to come!

I am in the process of raising the last 4 of my 11 children. I am passionate about my family and landscaping. I invite you to view my personal blog at http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/ where you can read about all the unusual and not-so-unusual things going on in such a large family.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...