3/29/2011

Guest Post: Spunky Diva


At the Spunky Diva, www.SpunkyDiva.com, you can find a variety of fun, unique Stay-Put Kitchen Towels. With no buttons to lose or yarn to pull in the wash, they are an update on the very useful hanging towels of the past. By attaching these towels to your oven handle, refrigerator door, dishwasher handle or even the towel bar in your bathroom, you can be assured that your hand towel will be where you need it when you need. All fabrics used in my shop are prewashed and dried so that you don't have to worry about shrinkage of the item in the future. I use a variety of cotton novelty prints, and have many more creations that I have listed on Etsy. Being able to see my items on Esty and at craft fairs gives me a creative outlet for the items I create. I find a lot of pleasure in creating something so unique but so very useful at the same time. Getting to play with the different fabrics is just icing on the cake. I share family stories, new fabric purchase, and many how-to posts on my blog at www.TheSpunkyDiva.com.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...