6/24/2010

My RMH Stockpile

I told you I would keep you posted on the runs I make to my local Ronald McDonald House, and here I am as promised. I have to tell you that donating to this organization has really been very rewarding. My heart is full of happiness, and I'm content. You can read about my first run HERE. If you have been keeping track, then you know that I stopped by last weekend. I have accumulated everything above since that visit.

Here is a brief breakdown of cost:
*6 Old Spice Body Washes $0.97
*4 Kraft Dressings $1.00
*Chocolate/Cookies/Herbal Essence/Hunts -
(FREE after coupons and Register Rewards.)
*4 Sobe Lifewaters -
(FREE after coupons & Gift Card I used from another sale.)


I've spent $1.97, and already have plenty of items
that I am sure they will appreciate.
How great is that?


(I will probably wait until next weekend to visit.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...