6/19/2010

My RMH Run 6/19...


I am SO excited for today.

I'm making my first donation to the Ronald McDonald House in my area. I had a wonderful conversation with the President of our local RMH. She was so passionate about her organization, and I loved it! I was explaining to her that many of the products I purchase are full-size, and their Wish List called for travel. She was so happy to begin receiving full-size because 55% of the families that stay in the houses have a child in the Neonatal ICU. This means that they are usually living in the RMH for months at a time. That being said, they can really run through a lot of travel size products.

Everything you see pictured above I was able to purchase for free -
with the exception of the loofahs and the ranch dressing.
Those were a quarter each.

I will be keeping you up to date on my runs to the RMH, and may even have a guest post soon.

I urge to you to use your frugal shopping for a good cause.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...