7/01/2010

Walgreens Newbie Scenario 7/1

I want to stress to you how easy Register Rewards are to use. The chocolate and graham crackers were on sale 2 for $6. The marshmellows were free as part of the sale. I paid with a $2 RR & a $3 RR that I earned last week, and ended up spending $1 on all the Smores fixings.

Here is a scenario for all the newbies out there:


Trans#1Buy Blistop for $5.
Pay $5, and get back a $5 Register Reward.
Final Cost: FREE


(Now you can either go home, and go back later in the day...
or you could drive to the next closest Walgreens to do Trans #2)



Trans #2

Buy:
1 Box of Graham Crackers,
1 Package of Hershey's Chococlate Bars
1 Bag of Marshmellows

- Marshmellows FREE (automatically deduct)
- $5 Register Reward from Trans #1 (Give this to your cashier)
Final Cost: $1.00


Please leave me a comment if you like this post.
I will do more if this is helpful!


(This scenario is valid through Saturday, 7/3)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...