6/30/2010

My RMH Stockpile 6/30

Hi there! Here is an update on all the items I have purchased for free, or close to it for my local Ronald McDonald House. If you are a new visitor to my blog, then you can check out my previous posts HERE, and HERE. Keep in mind, my last run to the house was on 6/19. So I have accumulated everything above in 2 weeks time. (PS - The Sobe drinks did not last in my house, Ha!)


Here is a brief breakdown of cost:

*6 Old Spice Body Washes $0.97 (Target)
*4 Kraft Dressings $1.00 (Dillons)
*Chocolate/Cookies/Herbal Essence/Hunts -
(FREE after coupons & Register Rewards @ Walgreens)
*4 Sobe Lifewaters -
(FREE after coupons & Gift Card I used from another sale @ Target)
*4 Ivory Bodywash -
(FREE after coupons @ Dillons)
*3 John Frieda Shampoos
(.35 each after coupons & Register Rewards @ Walgreens)
*Toilet Cleaning Gel
(FREE after coupons @ Dillons)
*4 Chapsticks @ .49 each
(Wouldn't normally pay this much.)
*Blistex 3 pack Chapstick
(FREE after Register Rewards)
*Mini Pantene Shampoos/Conditioners
(FREE after non-insert coupons)

I've spent $4.98, and will purchase a few more items before I stop by on Saturday.


How great is that?



P.S.S. - I normally would not pay for chapstick. It was part of an online store deal, and I'm glad I didn't post it for you all because half of my order was canceled. Too many orders were placed, and the company could not handle the demand. I should have canceled the whole order, but decided not to worry about it. (This was $1.96 of my total spent!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...