8/24/2010

My Dillons Run 8/24

Before Coupons: $39.94
After Coupons: $2.23


You guys! I haven't donated to the Ronald McDonald House since July!!! Luckily, I was able to fit in a quick Dillons run tonight to fix that. I promised myself I would use my "gift" of frugal shopping to help others. I have since started donating items off their Wish List. If you don't know - the Ronald McDonald House provides temporary housing for families who have children in the Neonatal Unit, or ICU. These houses are usually very close to the hospital, and allows for the parents to leave anytime to visit their child. They are a wonderful organization.

Items they will receive this weekend:

1 Box Cocoa Puffs (.48)
1 Box Trix (.48)
2 Packages Warm Delights Mini Bowls (Free)
1 Package of Yoplait Delight (.29)
8 Sobe LifeWaters (Free)
2 Cans Progresso Soup (.44 each)
2 Boxes Nature Valley Granola Thins (.50 each)
1 Bag Gardettos (.49)
1 Bag Chex Mix (Free)
2 Bags Quaker Mini Rice Snacks (.49 each)
2 Boxes Toaster Strudels (.75 each)
1 Package Pillsbury Sweet Moments (Free)

P.S. I did receive the $3.50 catalina coupon in
the mail for the Nature Valley deal.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...