11/14/2010

A Fresh Look at Holiday Gift Card Promos!

Now, before my couponing days I would have looked at the list of Holiday Card Promos HERE, and thought to myself...I don't need to spend $50 on a Gift Card. So, I wouldn't take advantage of the deals. But, now I look at it differently.
For instance:

Applebee's has a promotion where if you spend $50 in Gift Cards, you'll receive a $10 Bonus Gift Card FREE.

Now, if you are a family of 4. You probably spend about $50 when you eat out in most cases. (4 people with $10-12 entree, plus drinks). If you like Applebee's, then this is the deal for you.

Go to Applebee's. Buy the $50 Gift Card. Use the $50 Gift Card to pay for dinner, and walk out with a bonus $10 Gift Card. Now, chances are the $10 promo Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with the $50 Gift Card, and it may not be valid for another month or so after you receive it. BUT, you will still have $10 to use if you meet a friend for dinner, or it will be like a B1G1 date with your significant other.

I hope that helps stretch your dollars a little bit further this holiday season! Be sure to pay attention to the restrictions these businesses may place on the deal, and ask before you buy!

Go HERE to view the list of Holiday Gift Card Promos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...