11/14/2010

Satisfying Sunday 11/14

I believe...

...I put others before myself about 99% of the time.

...I've met a fantastic blogger friend. And she's been incredibly helpful! You know who you are!

...Christmas music is the best. Enough said.

...my newest love is leggings. Who knew they'd become so popular?

...in paying it forward.

...I'm addicted to chap stick. And I always lose them. And buy another one. And then I end up finding all the ones I couldn't find in the past. Vicious cycle.

...I debated for about 2 weeks about whether to take Black Friday off from work. But finally decided to do it. Hello 4 day weekend. :)

...this TMJ treatment is the pits. I can't seem to eat anything! Too hard to chew it.

...THIS song by Lee Ann Womack is one of my favorite songs ever.

...there may be a giveaway this week.

...the color of the trees outside take my breath away.

What do you believe?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...