11/26/2010

My Black Friday Run #2

Note: I do not have original prices on these items. It was too crazy in the store to take the time to figure that out. I did check the website to see if their regular prices were listed, but no luck. I will post the prices if I find them. This trip was a bit of a nightmare. There were FAR too many people in the store this year. My aunt and I arrived at 11:30pm , and people had already piled items in their carts & were waiting until midnight so they could check out. I think this was aggravating to many people because the selection of items had already been compromised. It took us 2 hours to find our items, and check out.
$8.62 = 1 Bissell Lightweight Vacuum
$4.00 = 1 Pair of Women's Fleece PJ Pants (not pictured)
$5.00 = 1 The Dark Knight on Blu-ray
$5.00 = 1 Knocked Up DVD
$1.96 = 1 Sex & The City The Movie DVD
$2.97 = 2 Quart Crock Pot
$20.00 = Cricut Cartridge
$47.55= Final Cost

My score for the night was the Bissell vacuum. I had been looking for one small enough to use on the stairs. This is perfect. I found it while we were standing in line to check out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...