11/26/2010

Origins - Black Friday Deal!

Note: Using coupons allows me to occasionally spoil myself. Something I always splurge on is Origins products. Their items are free of harsh chemicals, and ever since I tried them- I simply cannot use anything else. My face and I both love it.Origins, currently has their "Origins Greats - Super Set" on sale for $55. It is a $122.50 value, and includes my absolute favorite face wash, Checks & Balances. It makes my face tingly, and squeaky clean. This bundle also ships free.

Here's what's included:
GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream 15ml
Starting Over - Age Erasing Moisturizer 30 ml
Modern Friction - Dermabrasion 50 ml
Checks & Balances Froth Face Wash 150 ml
Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream 150 ml
Ginger Burst Body Wash 150 ml

I gave my mom the Ginger items for mother's day this past year. She loved them. And I have personally used Modern Friction, and Checks & Balances. I was thinking about using an eye cream regularly to prevent wrinkles. So, I'm definitely buying this set to try out the GinZing eye cream.

Also, if the love of your life has coarse-thick hair, and continously gets razor burn. I would suggest: Easy Slider, their pre-shave oil, and Fire Fighter, to take the burn away. Mr. Frugal loves both of the products, and hasn't shaved without them for probably a year now. His discomfort after shaving is minimal, and the razor burn is MUCH better.

Go HERE to start shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...