1/02/2011

New Schedule for the New Year!


Since it's a new year, I thought I'd mix things up a little bit on Frugal Invitation. Here are some ideas that I have decided to try out in the coming weeks. If you have something to add to the mix, please leave me a comment. I would LOVE to hear your ideas!

  • Monday: Monday Meals
  • Tuesday: Guest Post Tuesday
  • Wednesday: Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop
  • Thursday: Thrifty Tips
  • Friday: Finance Friday

Mondays will feature one recipe I'm making during the week. Tuesdays will feature blogs I fancy out there. Wednesdays will give other bloggers a chance to link up and gain new followers. Thursdays will feature thrifty tips. Fridays will feature ways to save money.

P.S. I'm looking for Guest Posts for Tuesdays! If you're interested in guest posting on Frugal Invitation, please contact me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...