1/07/2011

Stylish Blogger Award x 3!

Special thanks to Have Sippy Will Travel, In My Opinion..., & At Home with Mom for nominating me for this award! I'll add these to my trophy case with the other 2 Stylish Blogger Awards I won in 2010. You ladies rock!!!

Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.


7 things about myself:
1) I am a huge Red Wings fan.
2) I lived in England when I was younger.
3) I'm left-handed.
4) I have a full-time job outside of my blog. :)
5) I always put others before myself.
6) My new found weakness = Sweet Potato Fries.
7) I secretly love walking past the coffee aisle at my grocery store because I love the aroma of the coffee beans. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...