5/25/2010

Cheap Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss!

Janet, my Avon Representative, is always so great about
keeping me in the loop on the best deals through Avon.

Now through June 6th she has her
Glazewear Lip Gloss
Reg. $6.00 on sale
for $1.99!

I'm really picky about my lip gloss, and I love this!
I purchased the Dazzling Diamonds shade.
It's lightweight, not sticky & not super glossy either.
It gives you sheer color w/a hint of sparkle.
The Clear shade also has SPF15! How great is that?

Shipping for eCustomers is a flat $3.00

These would be great in a gift basket, or
as stocking stuffers.

Always think ahead!

Go HERE to purchase a few for yourself, or others!


P.S. For each Glazewear you purchase -
you are entered into a Sweepstakes
to Win a 2010 Red Chevy Malibu!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...