5/23/2010

My Kohl's Run!


A couple of weeks ago I visited Kohl's to pick up a present for Mother's Day. Since I spent $50 during my trip, I received $10 Kohl's Cash. Kohl's Cash is just like regular cash & you can use it on just about anything in the store.

I also joined Kohl's email list, and received a $10 off gift to use on my purchase since one of our locations was remodeled.

Scarf.........................$9.99
Bracelet....................$2.40
Shirt...........................$6.99
2 Pairs Socks..........$3.00
Subtotal:................$22.38
-$10 Kohl's Cash
-$10 E-mail Gift
Final Cost:..............$2.38 (plus tax)


Run up to Kohl's and buy something small, and get on their e-mail list. They will e-mail you $10 good on your next purchase. Print it out, and go shopping! You could buy yourself a shirt + some earrings...Or a new scarf....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...