5/29/2010

Swagbucks!

Have you joined Swagbucks? If not, why?

Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you
bucks when you search the web.
As you build up your bucks, you can trade them
in for gift cards, or other great items!


A $5 Amazon Gift Card is only 450 Swagbucks!

Let's say you earn 15 swag bucks per day...
15SB x 30 days = 450 bucks!

I set the Swagbucks site as my home page,
and search it a couple of times in the morning,
and a couple of times at night. And I'm done for the day!


Every once and a while Amazon
will have 1 year Magazine subscriptions for $5.

I was able to cash in my bucks for a $5 Amazon Gift Card,
and picked up Good Housekeeping magazine for a year for FREE!


Go HERE to join today! It's FREE, and EASY!

Come back and let me know
how many bucks you earn today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...