11/14/2010

Free Items from Catalina Coupons

Before Coupons: $5.36
After Coupons: FREE

--------------
If you've ever shopped at a Dillons/Kroger or Kroger Affiliate store then you have probably seen a coupon like this one. Many times they are hanging from the machines in the self-checkout area, or they print out for you when you are checking out. Pay attention to these!

You see the 2 Powerade bottles above? I picked up those up for free yesterday from catalina coupons I had received over the last week or two. They were .50 off coupons, and doubled to $1. And the Powerades were on sale for .99. I wouldn't have picked those up for free without paying attention to those coupons that print out. Even if I'm not sure if I'm going to buy the product, I still stick the coupon in my sack of groceries and head home. You never know whether the item will be on sale. Please Note: Sometimes the cashier's forget to give you these coupons at checkout. If you see one print out, ask for it! It is yours!

The eggs, and ranch dressing were free items from the latest Dillons mailer. They send out about 20 coupons specific to items you have purchased in the past, and there are almost always a couple of FREE item coupons in the mix. It's always a nice surprise when a company gives back! If you are not on their mailer list, I suggest you call the Customer Service number on the back of your Shopper's Card to see if they can add you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...