11/17/2010

Stylish Blogger Award Winner x 2

Special thanks to Frugal Couponing Mommy & Nana Poppins for nominating me for this award! You ladies ROCK!

Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.


7 things about myself:
1) I am a huge Red Wings fan.
2) I lived in England when I was younger.
3) I'm left-handed.
4) I have a full-time job outside of my blog. :)
5) I LOVE to help others save money.
6) I'm paying my car off this Friday!
7) I'm already listening to Christmas Carols.

The following (in no particular order) are the blogs
I would like to pay it forward to:
"Get Craftin"


P.S. The original request was for the 15 newly followed blogs, but I decided to go with 5.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...