11/01/2010

Hoo Are You? #21

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions:

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
It's probably a tie between these two incidents:

1) Burning my hand on a pot handle. I had set it on the back burner, and turned the burner on. Later, I grabbed the handle and instantly let go from pain. I had accidentally turned the front burner on, and it had heated up the handle of my pot. Ouch!!!

2) I was trying to clear out one of the drill bits on our huge 3-hole punch machine at work. It was full of paper circles, and wouldn't drill the stack of papers I had. I took this metal stick we used to get the drill bits out, and tried pushing the circles out of the bit. In the process, the drill bit slipped, and sliced a semi circle chunk out of one of my fingers. At the doctor's office, the nurse made me run my finger under hot water, and the speed of the water dropping on my finger was excruciating!!! I started bawling!!!!! So, she ended up letting me stick my finger in a barf bucket with soapy water. And I still remember watching the blood pulse out with my heart rate! Crazy!

2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
No children yet. If our first child is a boy, he would be named Jack. And for a girl, I really like the name Maleah.

3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
USB port so I can plug in my ipod!

4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?
My car's name is Eggy. :)

5. What is your dream occupation?
Stay-At-Home-Mom
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...