3/20/2011

New Sponsor! Quitecrafty Crochet

Quitecrafty Crochet is a new sponsor of Frugal Invitation. You can read a little more about her shop below, or you can click her box at the top of the screen to go to her Facebook page. She will always keep you in the loop on any upcoming items she's adding to her fabulous shop!

Quitecrafty Crochet
http://www.quitecrafty.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/quitecrafty

My name is Shanna and I am the creator behind Quitecrafty Crochet. I started crocheting when I was 10 years old. I spent an entire afternoon with my grandma, and she taught me the basic stitches. I remember she was working on a beautiful afghan, and she let me practice some stitches on the blanket. I remember how proud I was when that afghan was complete. Although I barely contributed, I learned how rewarding crocheting can be, and how much people appreciate handmade items. When I was a teenager, my other grandma taught me how to crochet the tops on kitchen towels, so you can hang them on the oven handle. I associate crocheting with wonderful memories, and I decided to open up my Etsy shop almost two years ago in honor of my two grandmothers. I specialize in kitchen towels and hats, especially the slouchy style you see. Hats are such a fun accessory, and what woman doesn't love a new accessory? In a world full of big retail stores, the best feeling in the world is when someone falls in love with one of my handmade items.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...