3/21/2011

Guest Post: Mimi's Savvy Home


Being a "not so new" stay at home mommy meant it was time for me to keep busy. I started getting into making crafts after watching some of my favorite bloggers strut their stuff! I started out making yarn wreaths with felt flowers. Which I have not added to my Etsy yet. I loved making the felt flowers and always got compliments on how they looked. I started doing some research on creative ideas with felt flowers and I found crafters using them to make headbands.

I tried my hand at making the felt headbands and it turns out I am pretty good at it! That's when Mimi's Savvy Home was created. I also have a couple necklaces that I added with some extra features, like rhinestones. These headbands and necklaces are for every occasion. They can be dressed up and dressed down. Please enjoy my shop.

Right now I am offering a Free shipping code! FB2011
I will ship to U.S. addresses only right now.

Please feel free to stop by my personal blog for some fun! http://sahmandusmcwife.blogspot.com

Happy Shopping,
Kara


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...