3/20/2011

New Sponsor! Ruby Magik Boutique

Ruby Magik is a new sponsor of Frugal Invitation. You can read a little more about her shop below, or you can click her box at the top of the screen to go to her Facebook page. She will always keep you in the loop on any upcoming items she's adding to her fabulous shop!
Ruby Magik Boutique
Click here to "like" Ruby Magik Boutique on Facebook

Welcome to Ruby Magik Boutique, where my accessories are made with TLC. My love for unique, vintage design is the inspiration behind my items. I can custom make any accessories to your hearts desire. Contact me if you need a custom order for a special event, prom, wedding etc. You can also find me on Facebook under Ruby Magik Boutique. Thanks for looking!

Okay my chickadees.. are you ready for spring?? I'm hoppin down the bunny trail to get this headband!! I used a beautiful thin silver headband and adorned it with 2 teal flower rosettes and feather accents. Then I added some sweet embellishments to make this the perfect accessory for spring!! Each item is handmade & unique.. you will receive the exact item shown in the picture.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...