6/06/2010

Dillons Run 6/6


I have to tell you all how excited I am about this run. It may not look like much, but it is. You see, I was once taught by a wonderful instructor in Massage School just how important it is to give if we have a gift. Not only is massage a gift I can give, but I also feel that my frugal shopping knowledge is a gift as well. I have passed up many deals in the past because I didn't need the items, but yet my heart was always yearning to help others.

Well, I am proud to say that I have partnered up with our local Ronald McDonald House to help them with their Wish List. This list contains many items they need to run the house including: food and toiletries & they rely on donations for fulfillment.

I am SO excited to start helping them with their list!
Here are my first items!

4 Kraft Ranch Dressings at $2.00 each = $8.00
- (4) .55/1 Kraft Dressing Coupons from 5/16 SS
Subtotal: $4.00
Earned $3.00 off my next order coupon
Total: $1.00 or .25 per bottle

(.55/1 coupon rounds up to $1.00 at Dillons)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...