6/07/2010

In My Mailbox 6/7...

I was so excited to find this in my mailbox today because I'm heading out of town for work tomorrow. This magazine subscription cost me NOTHING.

It was FREE! How so?? See below...


I earned enough Swag Bucks to cash out for a $5 Amazon Gift Card, and luckily at that time Amazon had Good Housekeeping for $5 a year!

Swag Bucks rewards you bucks for searching the web. It's completely FREE to join & EASY to use. I search a few times in the morning, and a few times in the evening. And that's it!

You can save up your bucks, and cash them in for gift cards, and many other cool items.

If you GO HERE you'll get 30 bucks just for joining, and another 20 bucks for entering the SwagCode: SUMMEROFSWAG when registering! Woohoo!

A $5 Amazon Card is only 450 bucks!

Let me know how many bucks you win!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...